Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Harry was a street urchin who survived on the streets by pickpocketing. Now he is a cunning and charming leader.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Harry is a glass cannon scout, with very high Speech and high Attack, but with barely any defenses.
Harry can focus to make the next move count double for powerful combos. He does well in any crew, as long as there is someone with high defenses to protect him!
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||30||Speech Defense||10|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Enrage||Impress||Piercing Shot||Focus|
|Damage Modifier||100%||100%||100%/35% Heal||75%||N/A|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||3|
|Range||3 tiles||2 tiles||2 tiles||Point (about 4 tiles)||Self|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||Affects enemies within the target line.||Adds +60% Attack power and +80% Speech Power until the end of the next turn.|
|Cannot be used when standing next to an enemy.|
|Gains +25% power each turn while off cooldown, with a maximum of +50% power.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
|Level||Option 1||Option 2||Ability|
|Start||Rogue - Subterfuge (unique)||Rogue - Mischief||N/A|
|2||Rogue - Bluffing||Beguiler - Storytelling||Piercing Shot.|
|3||Big Blast - Piercing Shot hits in a cone rather than a line.||Penetrating Shot - Piercing Shot gains +20% Power each time it penetrates an enemy.||Focus.|
Gain an extra Trinket slot!
|4||Rogue - Stealing||Beguiler - Sense of Humor||N/A|
|5||Double Shot - Gains an extra attack on Harry's normal attack, with 50% Attack.||Double Insult - Gain an extra speech on Harry's Enrage, with 50% Speech.||N/A|
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is a pranking trickster,
- likes dogs,
- loves dancing.
- his wrestling name is El Niño
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Gold (shared with Kiwi) - +25% Gold from Collect and Treasure Hunt.
- Master Thief (shared with Molly) - Choose one level 3 Rogue to gain +4 Collect on Rogue Spins.
- Orphaned Child - Underdog: Gain +1-2 Status from Collect every time Harry succeeds on Rogue or Beguiler Spins.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
- Long Term Effects:
- Each time Harry succeeds on a Rogue or Beguiler Adventure Wheel spin, all Collect tokens also give an additional 1 Status (cumulative).
- Whichever crew member you choose as the subject for the first dialogue ('Harry sure has come a long way') gains an immediate 'Likes Harry' buff.
- The same crew member will get another event with Harry in the following expedition in which Harry is caught stealing something. If Harry apologises, that Buff is upgraded to an 'Admires Harry' and no further events occur.
- However, if Harry makes an excuse instead, he will get a further event in the following expedition in which he takes advantage of that crew member to gain tokens and give them 'Wary of Harry'.
- Hidden Character Interactions:
- If the selected the crew member is kind (+3 Collect) or gullible (+3 Campaign) they will immediately like Harry. The next expedition you will have a choice between +3 Study, Collect or Campaign. The expedition after this you can choose to further abuse their kindness or not. If Harry continues to use the crew member they will grow wary of him and you lose 1 Resolve. If he apologizes, the two of them will admire each other.
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Harry can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Harry: +5 Grit. He sure is funny!
- Admires Harry: +20 Grit. Gain the Rogue - Subterfuge perk! Harry is such a fun partner! These adventures are a blast with him!
- Wary of Harry: +5 Armor. Harry is a little bit sneaky...
- Harry's Opposite: +10 Armor, +10 Speech Defense. Gain the Naturalist - Classical Physics perk! What a cheating, uneducated kid! If truth and education are imperative, I guess I'll have to do the job!
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|