Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Quick Thinker (2)|
An already respected treasure hunter from Antalya. Very confident of her skill. Obsessed with gold.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Hatice is a glass cannon scout, with amazing Attack and Speech but very lacking defenses.
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||27||Speech Defense||0|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Sadden||Try to Encourage||Piercing Shot||Focus|
|Damage Modifier||100%||100%||80%/30% Heal||75%||N/A|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||3|
|Range||3 tiles||2 tiles||Melee||Point (about 4 tiles)||Self|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||Affects enemies within the target line.||Adds +60% Attack power and +80% Speech Power until the end of the next turn.|
|Cannot be used when standing next to an enemy.|
|Gains +25% power each turn while off cooldown, with a maximum of +50% power.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is small.
- is very greedy.
- is superstitious.
- is brave.
- hates dogs.
- is teetotal.
- is orderly.
- Has a sister in the Society: Ylmiz, the Entourage Specialist. If encountered in the Mephis Desert, Ylmiz and she can interact, resulting in Ylmiz giving your crew a Pair of Binoculars (Trinket, gives the perks Engineer: Tinkerer and Engineer: Piloting, otherwise only obtainable in the fully upgraded Sydney Shop.)
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Tech Experiment (shared with Anna) - +2 Collect and +2 Study per level of Engineer in your crew.
- Stories of Suspense (shared with Kwame) - Level 2 Quick Thinkers gain +5 Speech. +2 Campaign whenever a level 2 Quick Thinker succeeds on the Adventure Wheel.
- Merchant Family - +2 Collect when spending Insight with any level 2 Quick Thinker.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
- Long Term Effects:
- +2 Collect tokens when spending insight with any level 2 Quick Thinker.
- Whichever crew member you choose in the initial dialogue to study under Hatice has the opportunity to gain some tokens in the next two expeditions and gain Likes Hatice immediately. If they manage to gain tokens in the second event, Hatice will like them back. (Several Quick Thinker perks give token options, others are also possible)
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Hatice can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Hatice: +5 Grit. It's good being on her good side.
- Admires Hatice: +10 Grit, +10% Attack Power, Gain the Quick Thinker - Cunning perk! Intelligent, skilled and rich: what more could you want in a friend?
- Wary of Hatice:
- Hatice's Opposite: +10 Armor, +10 Speech Defense, Gain the Diplomat - Generous perk! So stingy and egoistical! Generous diplomacy won't spring from her mouth!
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Hatice has a new captain perk! Investor: +10 Collect at the start of each expedition. Gain 2 insight if you end an expedition with 50 Collect or more. (used to be +2 Collect on Wits challenge)
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|