Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
How did this adorable Austrian magician get here? This expedition isn't safe for children!
Summary[edit | edit source]
Hildegard is a rhetorician speaker, with great Speech and Speech Defense but lacking in Armor.
Hildegard can boost the spirit of an ally with a cheer. She's a good addition to most teams, as long as she doesn't have to physically attack.
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||27||Speech Defense||30|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Try to Terrify||Impress||Cheer||Dance|
|Damage Modifier||100%||75%||100%/35% Heal||100%||N/A|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||3|
|Range||2 tiles||Melee||2 tiles||2 tiles||5 tiles|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||HEALS an ally, and makes them significantly more Positive.||Switches the location of Hildegard and the target crew member.|
|Applies a buff that gives both Hildegard and the crew member +30 Armor and +30 Speech Defense.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
|Level||Option 1||Option 2||Ability|
|Start||Diplomat - Languages||Naturalist - Optics (unique)||N/A|
|2||Diplomat - Etiquette||Naturalist - Chemistry||New Ability: Cheer.|
|3||Shared Enthusiasm - Hildegard will also be affected by Cheer, but with -50% Power.||Cautious Excitement - Cheer will add a buff that gives the target +20 Armor and +20 Speech Defense for 1 turn.||New Ability: Dance.|
|4||Diplomat - Negotiations||Naturalist - Classical Physics||Gain an extra Trinket slot!|
|5||Excited Spirit - At the start of your turn, Hildegard gets healed for +6 Spirit per Excited character in the arena.||Puppy Eyes - Adds an extra Speech on Hildegard's Impress, with 50% Speech.||N/A|
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is small.
- is obsessively curious.
- is a coward.
- is teetotal when it comes to alcohol
- doesn't like coffee
- is a pranking trickster
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Renowned Researchers (shared with Jan-Piet) - 150 Renown for each completed research tree when played.
- Etiquette Course (shared with Charles) - All crew members gain the Diplomat - Etiquette perk!
- Mentor Explorer - Choose one crew member (not Hildegard) to gain +1 Campaign and +2 Study on Beguiler, Quick Thinker and Tactician Spins.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Hildegard can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Hildegard: +10% Speech Power. A cheerful young lady.
- Admires Hildegard: +10% Speech Power, +10 Speech Defense, Gain the Naturalist - Optics perk! Seldom do you see such a driven and motivated kid!
- Wary of Hildegard: ?
- Hildegard's Opposite: +10% Attack Power, +10 Armor, Gain the Survivalist - Hunting perk! What a baby! Leave the real exploring to the pros!
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Lowered Hildegard's science gain from 2-6 to 2-4.
As of The Emperor's Challenge:
- Gained Pranking Trickster
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|