How did this adorable Austrian magician get here? This expedition isn't safe for children!
Summary[edit | edit source]
Hildegard is a rhetorician speaker, with great Speech and Speech Defense but lacking in Armor.
Hildegard can boost the spirit of an ally with a cheer. She's a good addition to most teams, as long as she doesn't have to physically attack.
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||27||Speech Defense||30|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Try to Terrify||Impress||Cheer||Dance|
|Damage Modifier||100%||75%||100%/35% Heal||100%||N/A|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||3|
|Range||2 tiles||Melee||2 tiles||2 tiles||5 tiles|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||HEALS an ally, and makes them significantly more Positive.||Switches the location of Hildegard and the target crew member.|
|Applies a buff that gives both Hildegard and the crew member +30 Armor and +30 Speech Defense.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
|Level||Option 1||Option 2||Ability|
|Start||Diplomat - Languages||Naturalist - Optics (unique)||N/A|
|2||Diplomat - Etiquette||Naturalist - Chemistry||New Ability: Cheer.|
|3||Shared Enthusiasm - Hildegard will also be affected by Cheer, but with -50% Power.||Cautious Excitement - Cheer will add a buff that gives the target +20 Armor and +20 Speech Defense for 1 turn.||New Ability: Dance.|
|4||Diplomat - Negotiations||Naturalist - Classical Physics||Gain an extra Trinket slot!|
|5||Excited Spirit - At the start of your turn, Hildegard gets healed for +6 Spirit per Excited character in the arena.||Puppy Eyes - Adds an extra Speech on Hildegard's Impress, with 50% Speech.||N/A|
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is small.
- is obsessively curious.
- is a coward.
- is teetotal when it comes to alcohol
- doesn't like coffee
- is a pranking trickster
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Renowned Researchers (shared with Jan-Piet) - 150 Renown for each completed research tree when played.
- Etiquette Course (shared with Charles) - All crew members gain the Diplomat - Etiquette perk!
- Mentor Explorer - Choose one crew member (not Hildegard) to gain +1 Campaign and +2 Study on Beguiler, Quick Thinker and Tactician Spins.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Hildegard can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Hildegard: +10% Speech Power. A cheerful young lady.
- Admires Hildegard: +10% Speech Power, +10 Speech Defense, Gain the Naturalist - Optics perk! Seldom do you see such a driven and motivated kid!
- Wary of Hildegard: ?
- Hildegard's Opposite: +10% Attack Power, +10 Armor, Gain the Survivalist - Hunting perk! What a baby! Leave the real exploring to the pros!
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Lowered Hildegard's science gain from 2-6 to 2-4.
As of The Emperor's Challenge:
- Gained Pranking Trickster
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|