Kiri, as she is really named, ran out of places to run on her home island. She built her own boat and went on to explore the world.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Kiwi is a rhetorician scout, with high Speech and decent Speech Defense.
Kiwi can quickly annoy opponents into madness, making her an excellent addition to Devious crews. When picking Kiwi, try to take more beefy characters with you to take some hits when needed.
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||27||Speech Defense||15|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Enrage||Try to Excite||Loudmouth||Flank & Shank|
|Damage Modifier||100%||100%||80%/25% Heal||50%||110%|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||4|
|Range||Melee||2 tiles||Melee||1 around self||Melee|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||Has an increase of +25% Speech per surrounding enemy.||Lowers the Armor of the target for 1 turn.|
|Gives +30% Grit to Kiwi.||Can only be used when Kiwi is FLANKING the target! (You flank a target when you and your ally are next to the target, but not next to each other.)|
|Kiwi will surely pull Aggro of the affected unit for 1 turn.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is a glutton,
- is pretty mean,
- has cockamamy ideas.
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Scavenger (shared with Earl) - Choose one lvl 4 Survivalist who gains +1 Supplies on Survivalist Spins.
- Lucky Gold (shared with Harry) - +25% Gold from Collect and Treasure Hunt.
- Talented Scout - Kiwi gains +2 Collect and +2 Study whenever she succeeds on Survivalist, Quick Thinker, or Rogue Spins.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
Talented Scout: Kiwi likes to scout the area by herself and often leaves the rest of the crew alone. The player selects a crew member who either likes her better or dislikes her because of this. The next expedition, a similar incident happens but nothing changes. The expedition after that, Kiwi returns with a horde of angry locals (depending on the current location) on her tail, starting an Encounter. After this encounter is resolved, Kiwi and the chosen character like (or dislike) each other more and the crew is given 4 Study tokens. This concludes the story.
- Hidden Character Interactions: If a crew member is Serious, this will cause them to shout at Kiwi after the first event, causing an immediate 'Wary of' between the two, and also prevent the second encounter from activating, instead upgrading the Buff to Opposites.
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Kiwi can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Kiwi: +1 Movement. Her adventurous spirit is commendable.
- Admires Kiwi: +10 Grit, +1 Movement. Gain the Survivalist - Wilderness Lore perk! Never a dull moment with this born scout!
- Wary of Kiwi: +5 Speech Defense. She sure is a handful...
- Kiwi's Opposite: +20 Speech Defense, Gain the Tactician - Formations perk! She's too rash! I need to keep the crew in order!
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|