Talented daughter of a distinguished bureaucrat. Quite good at making a scene. Wants to learn more about other cultures through exploring.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Min-Jeong is a glass cannon scientist with low defences but with high speech.
Min-Jeong is great in dealing with large groups, especially with the Excited or Saddened emotion. She does great in Devious or Devious crews.
Captain Perk[edit | edit source]
Korean Court: Lobbyists, Students and Merchants bought in entourage shops also upgrade your Discovery.
Note: This effectively makes Lobbyists, Students and Merchants bought in shops a different Helper type to the normal ones; with the knock-on effect that any additional Helper Entourage gained outside of shops (from sources such as campfire cards or expedition event rewards) don't increase the costs of Helpers from shops, making Helpers cheaper for Min-Joeng to purchase.
This adds an additional, unaccounted-for bonus to Min-Joeng's Captain perk by reducing the scaling prices of Helpers for her.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Speech Power||29||Speech Defense||20|
Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Ability Type||Attack||Enrage||Try to Impress||Excited Stare||Tear-Jerker|
|Available at Level||1||1||1||2||3|
|Range||Melee||2 tiles||Melee||Point (about 2 tiles)||Point (about 3 tiles)|
|Extra Effects||N/A||N/A||N/A||Affects enemies within the target line.||Affects enemies within the target circle.|
|If one or more enemies become excited by this, all enemies struck are Silenced for one round (can only use physical attacks and abilities)||+50% Power and stronger State-of-Mind effect if one of the targets is Saddened|
|Gains +5% Power each turn while off cooldown, with a maximum of +25% Power.||Gains +25% Power each turn while off cooldown, with a maximum of +75% Power.|
Training and Perks[edit | edit source]
|Level||Option 1||Option 2||Ability|
|Start||Archaeologist - Royalty (unique)||Archaeologist - History||N/A|
|2||Archaeologist - Legends||Diplomat - Ettiquette||New Ability: Excited Stare|
|3||Courteous Control - Min-Jeong becomes Resistant to the Excited emotion.||Optimist - Min-Jeong becomes Resistant to the Saddened emotion.||Gain an extra Trinket slot!
New Ability: Tear-Jerker
|4||Archaeologist - Architecture||Diplomat - Politics||N/A|
|5||Salty - Tear-Jerker gains +0.4 radius.||Wide Smile - Adds an extra Speech on Min-Jeong's Excite, with 50% Speech.||N/A|
Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Hidden Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- is orderly.
- is dead-serious about everything.
- is small.
- likes dogs
Campfire Cards[edit | edit source]
- Meet the Locals (shared with Phailin) - Gain +2 Supplies. Pick one crew member to gain either Diplomat - Generous or Beguiler - Charms.
- Eureka! (shared with Yu) - Gain Insight
- Bureaucratic Brawl - Every time Min-Jeong succeeds on a Cultural challenge, your Study token gains +1 Status.
Personal Campfire Story[edit | edit source]
- On playing the personal story card,
- The expedition after this, Min-Jeong declares that the crew's packing is not efficient or orderly, and attempts to re-organise everything. If you have another Orderly character (Anna or Victor), they will agree and you will gain (some) tokens, as well as getting a 'Likes Min-Jeong' buff. If there are no Orderly characters, one (chosen) crew member will object and gain a 'Wary of Min-Jeong' buff as well as some Encounter tokens.
- The expedition after that will cause another event which further increases the like/dislike of Min-Jeong. For an Orderly character, Min-Jeong will gain a 'Likes', for a non-Orderly, she'll gain a 'Wary of' buff.
Personalized Buffs[edit | edit source]
The following permanent buffs related to Min-Jeong can be obtained through personal campfire stories:
- Likes Min-Jeong: 10% Speech Power. A well educated child.
- Admires Min-Jeong: 20% Speech Power, Gain the Archaeologist - Royalty perk! She's going to grow up to be a fine and inspiring bureaucrat!
- Wary of Min-Jeong: 5% Attack Power, +5 Armor. Yes princess...
- Min-Jeong's Opposite: 10% Attack Power, +15 Armor, Gain the Survivalist - Cooking perk! Such a stiff know-it-all! FINE I'll cook you dinner you brat!
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Released 10th May 2017 in The Emperor's Challenge DLC
|Scientists||Anna - Emilia - Earl - Agatha - Phillipe - Min-Jeong|
|Scouts||Harry - Kiwi - Pedrinho - Hatice - Molly - Hojo|
|Fighters||Victor - Dolores - Ivan - Bia - Jan-Piet - Yu|
|Speakers||Yvonne - Kwame - Hildegard - Maria - Charles - Phailin|